THE TOOLS I USE TO RUN MY BUSINESS
Here's the ultimate list of products, apps, tools, and resources I use on a daily basis!
- Premiere Pro - for desktop video editing
- Photoshop - for photo editing
- Audition - for podcast production
- iMazing - for importing video when Image Capture fails
- Handbrake - for amending video file types
- KineMaster - my choice of editing app on mobile
- AdobeClip - best app for learning the basics of video editing
- Anchor - for posting all the podcast
- AirPods - the best headphones I’ve used
- iPhone X 256GB - my phone - use this for all my filming
- Rode Video Mic Pro - for recording sound into my iPhone
- BorrowFox - for camera and gear rentals
- Spotify - where I listen to music
- Apple Podcasts - where I go to listen to podcasts
- Strava - for recording all my exercise data. Follow me!
- Headspace - for meditation
- Monzo -for personal banking
- Instantt - for discovering new places around me for lunch
- Coinbase - for monitoring my crypto investments!
- SleepCycle - for monitoring my sleep. Love the ’rain’ sounds
- MyFitnessPal - for helping me to remember to eat!
- Bloons - my all-time favourite iPhone game!
- Hopper - for working out when the best time to buy flights is
- SkyScanner - for live flight prices
- Waze - for all traffic stuff when I'm in the car
- CityMapper - to stop me getting lost!
- Gmail - for email
- Kiwi for Gmail - desktop email client
- Fantastical 2 - for calendar management
- Google Drive - for file organisation
- WhatsApp - for client communication
- Skype - for conference calling
- Slack - for team communication
- Coconut - for business banking
- Xero - for managing my accounting
- Trello - for project and task management
- Airtable - use this as a CRM to store data
- Google Chrome - my web browser of choice
- InDesign - for document layout
- Apple Notes - for all my ‘notes’ needs
- Squarespace - for designing websites and landing pages
- ServerLove - website server hosting
- 1and1 - for buying & managing domains
- TypeForm - for all the forms on the site
- ConvertKit - for email marketing, courses and automation
- Mouseflow - to track customer behaviour on the website
* Please note that some of these are affiliate links - this means that if you click on the links then I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the website and allows me to continue to make free content. I only recommend products that I actually use. Thanks for your support!